Saturday, February 28, 2015

More snow


Wow! Freeways shut down in Albuquerque! 

The over passes got icy yesterday afternoon
along with all the side roads. Lots of accidents. People are not used to snow and ice here in Albq. We got more snow over the night and it's snowing a little right now.

  My oldest did have to go to work this morning and said roads were very icy. He took
my SUV  and made it to work just fine. My DH and
I are from Northern NM and are used to this kind of weather, my kids are not. 

It is beautiful and I plan on staying home. The family wants biscochitos, beans & chile, and chicharones for dinner. Perfect day to cook/bake.




BEAUTIFUL.  but I don't like icicles. 



This is the hand sewing I have ben doing (learning). It's been fun, but my fingers got sore and that's that I do a lot of embordiery.  Hand placement and movement is different. 


This is for "Twas The Night Before Christmas" 
by Crab-apple Hill

I will show the embordiery as soon as I can lay it on a floor to photograph it.

Take care,

Erlinda

No comments:

Post a Comment