Monday, April 20, 2015

April sewing

This is what will be going to the kiddos at the BH house.


size 4

 Size 3

 Size 2

Size 6 

 Pink pair size 6 mths. M & m ones size 3 mths.

 pj pants size 12

 Size 18 mths

Pillow case, 2 draw string bags, one Christmas tree ornament.

All of these were made with scraps of fabric as I don't have full yards of fabric to work with. Surprised myself with what I was able to make.

I am home sick today. I am hoping (now that no one else is home) to lay out and baste the quilt top "twas the night before Christmas". I finished the quilting part some time ago, but have not had time and room to do anything else to it. 

Track & field season started so I am busy driving Matt around and I am now working weekends. So my time is very limited.  Five weeks of school left and then I will have a month of vacation. Except weekends. 

Off to take some cough medicine and sit on the floor to baste my quilt.

Take care, 

Erlinda


No comments:

Post a Comment