Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Balloons over Albuquerque

I am still alive, just busy with life. Work is crazy, we only have 5 kids in the class, but they are a hand full. Adjusting to having a Senior in High School and a 6th grader who has a lot of homework every day. Why do teachers do that? It has been a big adjustment.
 
The Balloon Fiesta came and went here in Albq.
Here are some pictures, I will post more this weekend.  
 
 
 


 
 
I have been working on my snowman quilt. If you want to call it that. I have learned that I am NOT a quilter. So when I post the pictures later this week, don't laugh. Oh never mind, you may laugh all you want too. I also have been sewing t-shirts for the kids at the BH shelter in sizes 12 months. That is the size they requested this time. No one has donated any fabric, so the members of the sewing club decided to bend the rules and let us purchase our own fabric. Yea!!!  I need a heavy weight fabric for pants, its getting a bit chilly in the mornings here.
 
Its late, got to get up early for work. 
 
BYE!
Take Care,
 
Erlinda  

No comments:

Post a Comment