Saturday, May 25, 2013

I am here.

Wow! What a few busy months it has been.

Between taking a job after school running a special education Lego club for 25 2nd - 4th graders, Matthew being in middle school, Emily a senior and graduated, plus driving her to work and her boy friends, the older ones are at home going to college, its been crazy and expensive. I also was in a fitness program for two day out of the week. It was a lot of fun.  Lost a little weight, but not as much as I wanted. I guess a little is better than nothing.

School is out and I am out of work for 1 week then some training and then I am working summer school. This time with  medical (trauma) special ed. kiddos. Not what I wanted to do with my summer, but I need the work (money). As for the next school year I have been moved to a regular education Kindergarten class. That is going to be exciting. This past year was hard: emotional, physical and mentally. I am ready for a change. As for summer school, that is going to be a challenge and heartbreaking.

I have not sewed anything. I have things cut out, but no sewing as of yet. Summer school is only 3 days out of the week so I have a lot of plans to sew. I hope I could get it all done. Two ladies quit the sewing club, due to work and here I have not given anything to the BH kiddos. Talk about feeling guilty. I still have to load and post the pictures from the last sewing I did. Will do that next week, for now I am going to relax and figure out what  really needs get done next week.

Take Care,

Erlinda

No comments:

Post a Comment