Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Challenge

At our sewing club luncheon, one of the sewing members gave all of us 1 1/2 yards of this fabric. We are to make something for the kids and see how many different clothing items we come up with. There are 10 of us. It will be interesting to see what everyone comes up with.
 
Like sewing with pieces of donated fabric is not  challenging enough.
 
 Here  is what I am thinking: two pajama tops one for a girl with ruffles on the bottom with red bottoms and a t-shirt style for a boy with blue bottoms. Yes, I know, I have to go buy the red and blue fabric for the bottom of the pj's, but in my defence I now have to make an outfit every time for a girl and a boy. We have been short on boy clothing items, so I need to increase sewing in that area, and sewing girl clothing is a lot of fun.
 
 

I won't get to these till after Christmas (I think).
 
Gotta go, only 8 more days till winter break. Then 2 weeks off...........
 
Take care,
 
Erlinda

No comments:

Post a Comment